Shoebox PR is a support network for artists: A coach, mentor, adviser, teacher. We are a facilitator, connecting you with the larger art community to help you achieve your individual goals.
Shoebox PR is building a network of select visual artists who are passionate about their practice and ready to move forward in their careers. We specialize in helping talented contemporary artists build a history and create a presence in the art world.
Founded and run by artists, we know what you need to get ahead.
It’s never been harder to be an artist than in this age of digital communication. A successful artist needs to be everywhere both in real time and online to get their name known. We recognize it’s nearly impossible for an artist today to do all that networking, earn a living and still find time for studio work.
See the full list of our service packages below, contact us today and we will help you pick the service that suits your needs.
Check out what our clients have to say under testimonials on our website. http://www.shoeboxpr.com
We also offer one-on-one consultations, studio visits and coaching. If you would like to move forward, let’s set up a phone consultation and we can talk more.
Shoebox PR is building a network of select visual artists who are passionate about their practice and ready to move forward in their careers. We specialize in helping talented contemporary artists create a presence in the art world. Our artist management package focuses on marketing and promotion through social networking strategy, media relations, curator engagement and more. Artists with our management package receive personalized services that allow them to build their network and marketing strategies, but most importantly, as a client of Shoebox PR you will become part of an exclusive community of talented and motivated contemporary artists who will offer support, friendship and guidance as you work towards your goals.
- Social media PR
- Shoebox platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- We will get you started or give you a boost with your Facebook and Instagram accounts. After two weeks of getting you set up and established on social media, we will teach you the right strategies and guide you in the most efficient posting so you can continue getting out there on your social media.
- Solo exhibition PR
- including press release and media distribution
- Calendar event listings for solo exhibitions
- Posting to regional and art related FB groups
- Call for Art/grants/residencies list subscription – every 2 weeks
- Gallery recommendations/suggestions/referrals
- We recommend your work to curators/galleries
- We let you know of galleries, exhibitions you should check out where you may be a good fit
- Studio visits/in office meetings/phone consultations
- Examples include: Social media, Mailing Lists, CV, Artist Statements, Bios, Website, Business Cards, Postcards, Brochures
- We also have a bonus monthly artist meet-up that we host, that you are invited to attend as well as a dedicated Facebook group where we share additional resources, have conversations about the art world and create community with our artists.
- Solo Exhibition Proposals – We understand how much time it takes to research, write and submit proposals for solo exhibition opportunities and how important this next step is in pushing your career forward. We are offering this opportunity to select artists who we believe are ready and would benefit.
- Our Shoebox PR team would work with you on-on-one to research and identify solo opportunities that would best suit your work. Examples may include academic institutions, small museums or public art projects. She would then compose and submit proposals to those institutions according to their submission requirements.
- Newsletter Services – Using Mailchimp (your personal account), we send out a newsletter every 1, 2 or 3 months about your work, exhibitions, press to a mailing list that includes your personal contacts as well as our mailing list of institutions, writers, art influencers. Initial Set up fee of $100. Then each newsletter is $130 or a package of 5 for $520
- Shoebox PR will provide you with critique and assessment of your work to show you where you fit into LA’s art conversation. We will help you establish goals that will enhance your creative practice and meet your business objectives. Our team will offer you feedback and suggestions on marketing and social media strategies that will help you move your career forward.
- Monthly Artist Meet-up group
- Office meeting once a month
- Check in phone call once a month
- We can also sculpt this package for artists outside of Los Angeles
Shoebox PR can meet with you and provide critique and assessment of your work to show you where you fit into LA’s art conversation. We will help you establish goals that will enhance your creative practice and meet your business objectives. Our team will offer you feedback and suggestions on marketing and social media strategies that will help you move your career forward. Our Consultation/Coaching service can be scheduled in our office or in your studio.
Call for Art/Grants/Residencies Subscription
The research takes longer than the writing!
When you’re looking for art opportunities, it can take forever to find what you need.
So you might be pleased to know that Shoebox PR creates a regular list of Calls for Art, Grants and Residencies.
Our Call for Art listing is carefully researched, filtered for best results, and neatly organized so you can find the opportunities that suit you quickly and easily.
Send us your email address to get a free sample of our current listings. email@example.com. If you like what you see, sign up for our annual subscription for $100 and let the opportunities come rolling in.
If you would like to get started immediately receiving a regular list, you can subscribe here: https://manage.campaignzee.com/yOOPOEc3m5